Cash or cheque in euros payable to the order of IGCP, E.P.E..
It is mandatory prepayment, in euros; we accept cash, money order, bank transfer or cheque.
In cash or money order:
Addresse: Arquivo Regional da Madeira
Address: Caminho dos Álamos n.º 35, Santo António
Post-Code: 9020-064 Funchal
- Deposit made to the account of Governo Regional da Madeira with transfer costs payable by the depositor:
- NIB: 078101120000000825056;
- IBAN: PT 500 78101120000000825056;
- Bank code SWIFT / BIC – IGCPPTPL;
- Beneficiary Address: Arquivo Regional da Madeira. Caminho dos Álamos, n.º 35, Santo António, 9020-064 FUNCHAL
Attention: It is important to alert your bank that the amount deposited in the account of the beneficiary (IGCP) must correspond to the exact amount of service to be provided. If not, our bank (IGCP) will deduct the transfer expenses and then the Arquivo Regional da Madeira won’t be able to satisfy your request.
- The depositor should send to the Arquivo Regional da Madeira the payment’s proof or data of the transfer executed, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ), letter (Caminho dos Álamos, nº 35, Santo Antonio, Funchal 9020-064) or fax (291 708 402).
- The Archives will fill the order only after confirmation of the transfer by the Government Treasurer’s Office.
- To the order of IGCP, E.P.E. (preferably not dated).
Attention: All bank cheques signed out of Portugal and received by this institution take about a month to be processed, considering that this is the period of time that the Government’s Treasurers Office needs to verify all cheques withdrawal (to assure it is not a rubber check). Therefore, we advise you to decide on a bank transfer in order that your requirement does not take more than a month to be processed.